Summer Student Volunteer Program – Friday: June 28, 2019
June 28 @ 10:00 AM - 3:00 PMFree
Summer Student Volunteer Program
About the Program
- Two (2), four (4) week-long sessions
- Students volunteer four (4) hours every day (Monday-Friday) for the entire four weeks
- Students can select their preference: morning (usually 8am-12pm), afternoon (12-4pm) or late-afternoon (4-7pm)
- Students volunteer in one (1) assigned department/area for the entire four weeks
- Session #1 (July 1 – 26, 2019) Must be able to attend all-day orientation session on Friday, June 28, 2019
- At least 14 years of age and completed the 8th grade by the start of the program.
- Able to participate in the entirety of the session of their choice. (Maximum three absences over the 4 weeks.)
- Minimum 82% (“B”) or 3.0 GPA/grade level with supporting documentation.
- Must show employee certificate, also sometimes called a “work permit” if under 18 years of age. (Application at the local high school or school district office.)