Sands- Constellation Heart Institute Cardiovascular Symposium November 2, 2019
November 2 @ 7:30 AM - 1:00 PMFree – $2000.00
Saturday, November 2, 2019 I 7:30 AM – 1 PM
The Sands-Constellation Heart Institute is pleased to announce our Cardiovascular Symposium. Cardiovascular medicine is always evolving and we are committed to providing the best in cardiac care to our community.
Please join us at the
Shadow Lake Golf and Racquet Club,
1850 Five Mile Line Road, Penfield, NY 14526
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Granny Apple Salad W/ Cider Vinaigrette
As we address the following learning objectives:
• Discuss management of blood cholesterol and management of secondary hypertension
• Review cardiac PET imaging and role of multimodality imaging in pericardial disease
• Discuss infiltrative cardiomyopathies and management of pulmonary hypertension
• Updates on management of coronary artery disease and valvular heart disease
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Medical Society of the State of New York (MSSNY) through the joint providership of The Rochester Academy of Medicine and Rochester Regional Health.
The Rochester Academy of Medicine is accredited by the Medical Society of the State of New York to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement:
The Rochester Academy of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Education Contact: Pam Buonaccorso ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) 585-922-4193
Event Brochure: 2019 Cardiac Symposium Event Mailer