- This event has passed.
A Discussion About Breastfeeding – August 2022
August 3 @ 5:00 PM - 6:30 PMFree
Access instructions will be sent after successful checkout
This class is for prenatal individuals and their partners/family in their 3rd trimester interested in gaining more knowledge about breastfeeding. The facilitated discussion with a Q&A will be hosted by a Lactation Specialist and will be 90 minutes of interactive discussion.
During that time, we will review:
- Infant Feeding
- Normal newborn behavior
- BF facts vs. myths
- What to expect after delivery
- Positioning and latch techniques
- Making & maintaining your milk supply
- Addressing common concerns
- How and where to obtain a breast pump
- The first few weeks at home
- BF resources in the community
During this time, you’ll have an opportunity to hear a brief testimonial from a breastfeeding mom and how the Baby Café helped her gain confidence and achieve her breastfeeding goals.